GotFreedom website: https://got-freedom.org/evidence/
The 2020 election witnessed an unprecedented and coordinated effort through public-private partnerships to improperly and unlawfully influence the election for Mr. Biden by:
1) creating a two-tiered election system in which state and local officials targeted Biden constituencies to turn out the vote while targeting Trump constituencies to depress the vote;
2) using private funds to pay election judges and officials who managed the way ballots were received, accepted, cured, and counted;
3) having private interests dictate or encourage local election officials to violate state laws protecting the integrity of the ballot;
4) consolidating counting centers to justify the delivery of hundreds of thousands of ballots to one location, removing Republicans from their lawful right to view the receipt, handling, and counting of ballots in the consolidated counting centers;
5) initiating scores of lawsuits as early as March of 2020 to undermine ballot integrity measures;
6) accepting and receiving more than $400 million from private interests to dictate terms in which the election would be managed in Democrat strongholds;
7) allowing private interests to gain special access and use of sensitive citizen information maintained by government;
8) benefiting from Big Tech monies and censorship of information;
9) training left-leaning poll workers in Democrat strongholds on how to commit fraud;
10) fighting transparency by resisting legitimate requests to audit and review ballots, ballot envelopes, and computer logs;
11) threatening legislators with criminal investigation and prosecution if they disagreed with blue state executive officials on the election result;
12) locking Republican legislators out of the state capitol to prevent them from meeting and challenging election certification; and
13) engaging in illegal ballot harvesting.
This conduct resulted in an election in which the American people cannot have faith, which violates state law and which should not be certified. Below are several thousand pages of evidence and hours of video explaining this evidence for your review.
This evidence involves admissions by election officials, expert opinions, affidavits of witnesses, and dramatic evidence of the break in ballot chain of custody and the infusion of hundreds of thousands of fraudulent ballots into the counting stream.
This lawlessness was made possible by work stoppages, prohibiting bipartisan participation, and early morning ballot drops in consolidated counting centers, all of which undermined election integrity.
You deserve access to this information, and we are pleased to make it available to you.
1. THE LEGITIMACY AND EFFECT OF PRIVATE FUNDING IN FEDERAL AND STATE ELECTORAL PROCESSES
Amistad Report exposes a dark money apparatus of 10 nonprofit organizations funded by five foundations whose intent was to fundamentally undermine the electoral system.
View the document
2. A HISTORICAL, CONSTITUTIONAL, AND LEGAL EXAMINATION OF ELECTORAL COLLEGE DEADLINES AND THEIR IMPLICATIONS FOR THE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
The Amistad Project released an authoritative research paper that breaks down the history of Electoral College deadlines and makes clear that this election’s December 8 and December 14 deadlines for the selection of Electors, the assembly of the Electoral College, and the tallying of its votes, respectively, are not only elements of of a 72-year old federal statute with zero Constitutional basis, but are also actively preventing the states from fulfilling their constitutional — and ethical — obligation to hold free and fair elections. Experts believe that the primary basis for these dates was to provide enough time to affect the presidential transition of power, a concern which is fully obsolete in the age of internet and air travel.
View the document
3. AMISTAD PROJECT 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION SUPER-APPENDIX
The Amistad Project released a massive, 1,400-page super-appendix detailing extensive evidence of lawlessness allowing ballot and voter fraud affecting the election results in five key swing states.
PRESS RELEASE: Amistad Project Files Federal Lawsuit Demanding State Legislatures in Contested States Be Allowed to Certify Electors Prior to Congressional Count
4. WISCONSIN SENATE COMMITTEE ON CAMPAIGNS AND ELECTIONS
Phill Kline, Director of the Amistad Project, testified at the WI Senate committee. Kline describes the irregularities and intentional violations of the law that were part of an orchestrated effort to improperly influence the election.
5. REPORT EXPOSES HOW MARK ZUCKERBERG’S $500 MIL CAUSED CHAOS AND INFLUENCED THE OUTCOME OF THE 2020 ELECTION
The Amistad Project hosted a of national press conference, releasing a groundbreaking report exposing a dark money apparatus of 10 nonprofit organizations funded by five foundations whose intent was to fundamentally undermine the electoral system.
6. ELECTION WHISTLEBLOWERS COME FORWARD
The Amistad Project hosted national press conference featuring three whistleblowers who provided personal eyewitness accounts demonstrating significant potential election fraud, some of which affects hundreds of thousands of ballots.
5. SWING STATE BALLOT ANALYSIS
Summaries of potentially fraudulent ballots, a link to the white pages that outlines the safe harbor dates and links to recent media.
6. TIMELINE OF ELECTORAL POLICY ACTIVITIES, ISSUES, AND LITIGATION
Timeline of Electoral Policy Activities, Issues, and Litigation Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia, Arizona, and Nevada August 2003 to November 2020
View timeline document
7. THE IMMACULATE DECEPTION
Six Key Dimensions of Election Irregularities, by Peter Navarro
View the document
8. PA LAWMAKERS: NUMBERS DON’T ADD UP, CERTIFICATION OF PRESIDENTIAL RESULTS PREMATURE AND IN ERROR
A group of state lawmakers performing extensive analysis of election data revealed troubling discrepancies between the numbers of total votes counted and total number of voters who voted in the 2020 General Election, and as a result are questioning how the results of the presidential election could possibly have been certified by Secretary of the Commonwealth Kathy Boockvar and Governor Tom Wolf. These findings are in addition to prior concerns regarding actions by the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, the Secretary, and others impacting the conduct of the election.
View the document
9. PRESENTATION TO PRESIDENTIAL ADVISORY COMMISSION ON ELECTION INTEGRITY
Presentation to Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity: A suggestion and some evidence, by John Lott, Jr.
10. GEORGIA CHAIRMAN LIGON REPORT
Georgia Chairman Ligon’s report of the election law study subcommittee of the standing senate judiciary committee.
KEY REMAINING LITIGATION:
1. In Trump v. Wisconsin Elections Commission, the Supreme Court must address whether unelected Democrat bureaucrats in Wisconsin broke the law by authorizing illegal ballot harvesting through “human drop boxes” and over 500 unmanned drop boxes statewide. This case affects an outcome determinative number of illegal mail-in ballots: over 90,000 and the margin of difference is 20,000.
2. In Trump v. Biden, the Supreme Court must address whether the Wisconsin state Supreme Court allowed illegal absentee ballots to be counted during the recount without even considering the merits of challenges filed against them in violation of Article II of the U.S. Constitution. This case also affects an outcome determinative number of illegal mail-in ballots: over 50,000 and the margin of difference is 20,000.
3. In Trump v. Boockvar, the Supreme Court must address whether, in Pennsylvania, Democrat state Supreme Court judges and the Democrat Secretary of State broke the law by abolishing signature verification, counting illegal ballots cast after the deadline, and illegally fixing ballots Democrat ballots. This case also affects an outcome determinative number of illegal mail-in ballots: over 2.6 million and the margin of difference is 80,558.
4. In Georgia, the Trump v. Kemp case concerns signature matching rules which were illegally changed due to a consent decree without the Legislature’s approval. In addition, this case addresses whether unelected Democrat election officials broke the law by illegally counting ballots in Fulton County after they sent Republican observers’ home on election night.
5. In Wisconsin Voter’s Alliance, et. al. v. The Electoral College et.al, the election integrity group The Amistad Project of The Thomas More Society details the influence of a “shadow government” funded by tech giants, including Mark Zuckerberg’s $400 million, to purchase local election offices and improperly influence the election for Biden. The plaintiffs ask the Court to allow state legislatures, which have the primary responsibility under the U.S. Constitution to certify presidential electors, to meet in their plenary power to investigate and certify the election despite arbitrary statutory deadlines on the electoral college. This suit would allow the time necessary to properly review the election prior to inauguration day.